1. I would say nothing, to remind the hero of his insignificance and ultimately everyone’s insignificance in the grand scheme of things.
3. O Fortuna - because of the epic music but also because of the meaning of the lyrics
1. “I am not your final adversary, O hero; I am merely your final warning. To die is the easier quest. So tell me… champion… are you prepared to live?”
me in an RPG at level 1:
ooh let's grab all of these empty bottles and plates i can sell them for money later!
me in an RPG at level 40:
nah i have enough golden swords of fire
If you repeatedly criticize someone for liking something you don’t, they won’t stop liking it. They’ll stop liking you.
whenever my mom criticizes me i yell “it’s probably genetic” and run out of the room as fast as i can
requiembeeblebroxx asked: Top 5 napping positions
Hmm… I don’t take naps very often, but here goes:
- Next to my girlfriend.
- Sprawled face-first on the bed, without even bothering with the sheets or covers.
- Laying on my back while trying to text or read.
- A pillow over my face to block out noise and light and get rid of headaches.
- In one of those giant bean bag chairs. Those things are the bomb.
mybonessaid-writethepoem asked: My first instinct was to ask you something really really NSFW, but I reigned myself in. So. Top five articles of clothing (like not that you own, just in general, whether you like to wear them or you like to see them on other people).
Ooh, this is a really good one. Okay, here we go (with pictures, because why not):
- Summer dresses. I can’t even fully explain why, but they’re fantastic. They just look like fun, and aren’t constrictive, and have bouncy frills. Plus, they’re adorable. Basically everything good in an article of clothing.
- Pleated skirts. For many of the same reasons above. Plus, they make pretty much anyone’s legs look amazing.
- Leather jackets. +10 style and hotness no matter who’s wearing it.
- Trench coats. They’re cool, they’re classy, and they make you look like you do something awesome for a living.
- High heels. I like how they look, but I also really like how many different styles there are. There are probably more types of high heels than any other kind of shoe, which is cool because they can fit all sorts of different fashions and looks.
So there you go, my top five articles of clothing!